Frontline F has partnered with ACTS to make our project, in Haiti, become a reality. We aim to be as tangible and transparent as possible so it can be clearing seen how funds are being used.
ACTS is a registered charitable organization based in the USA and dedicated to helping the children of Haiti. Its mission is to serve the neglected and orphan children in Haiti. Its objective is to help end the cycle of poverty and hopelessness by providing shelter, education, life skills, food and a caring, loving environment.
Our goals –
- Love and care for the most vulnerable children.
- Education (including English language) and life skills for the future.
- Proper hygiene, meals, clothing and footwear to those who have none.
- Safe and effective medical care.
- Clean drinking water.
- A supportive, committed and productive society for everybody.
NOTE: All funds raised will be sent directly to ACTS, our on-ground charitable partner in Haiti, based in the USA;
PO Box 841, Warsaw, Indiana, 46581 USA; Tel: 001 (574) 527 0103; ACTS is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization.